+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How do I interpret my cousin's invitation?

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

How do I interpret my cousin's invitation?

Advert.
    I am married, 31 year old Guy. I get along with my wifes cousin sister, who is around 26 years old. We have been texting each other for a long time. It is just normal texting and some flirting (we are not in a relationship or into any sexual activity ).

Few months back, she visited my city and stayed with us. We (I, my wife and cousin) had a few drinks and enjoyed each other's company. Then we met again at some funtion. Now she is back in her city. She stays there in an apartment with 2 other girls. We have been exchanging texts as usual. She often sends me her selfies etc.

After she went back, she and I planned that my wife and I will visit her. My wife is not interested in meeting my cousin and same with my cousin. I told her that I will come alone, if my wife does not want to come. She agreed and asked me to come alone without telling my wife.

As planned, I am going to meet her. We have planned to booze and party. She asked me to stay at her place. I will be there for 2 nights and 2 days (in her apartment- with 2 other female friends). Now my question is - Since we are not in a relationship, nor have we shared any physical relationship, do you think she is interested in me? She was okay with me visiting alone without my wife. We are going to party and booze and most probably end up having sex.

Do you think she is interested in me? Is she giving me indications? Or am I being nasty and expecting too much?

I believe both of us are physically attracted but dont want to get into relationship as its not possible.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    First of all, if you both get involves in relationship and if your wife get to know about it, you will face far more trouble and pain than whole enjoyment you ever had in this relationship ever.

Secondly, well definitely she is interested, but there is no concrete way to confirm. Remember, she lives with two female friends, sometimes girls invite their male friends just to show off that they got male friend.. and to earn more respect among other girls. So keep that thing in mind..

And.. what if your wife and this cousin have planned to catch you red-handed or to check your loyalty ;P

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    I think u r dragging it too far and thiking or trying to analyze the situation too much, she might have told it juzz casually for u to go to her place to party n stay there.
    And u mentioned that u r married and still u thinking of having sex with other partner n betraying ua wife.....n secondly the person with whom u hav plans to get physical is none other than ur own cousin.
    I think don't think too much on this matter n drag this further....what if ur wife does similar thing with some other guy, would still like to be with her n trust her the same as u do now????
    think before taking an action further......

+ Post a Comment HERE!