+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Worried about our future and marriage - age 20 and 21

Advert.

Kunaldtt
    Kunaldtt is offline Just in!

Unhappy Worried about our future and marriage - age 20 and 21

Advert.
    Hi,I'm kunal.M in grt trouble now,,,i'm in relationshp since 1yr..nw me nd my gf,,we both knew the reality that she is 6 months older than me..we luv each other too much,,,we nvr want to brkup in any cost,,bt the main problem is we worried about our parents,if they know abt the reality,it gets more harder,,,,my gf is in too much pain n anxious abt our marriage...how can i convince my parents,she agrees to let her parents,,,and marry me.nd now it's abt my parents...M 20 yrs,nd my gf is now 21

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    We in India follow the tradition that a guy can either marry a girl of younger age or equal age but there are always problems when u have to marry a girl elder than you.
    moreover I don't think this is the right age for thinking about marriage, this is the starting age for deciding ur career and making urself self dependent, how would u be able to meet the expenses on ur personal and ur girlfriend's expenses when u r not earning a penny and u urself are dependent on ur parents for ur need
    I would suggest u to first concentrate on ur studies and career and make urself self dependent and in a position to get urself heard in front of parents....

+ Post a Comment HERE!