+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

What should I do as my boyfriend don't believe me..

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Post What should I do as my boyfriend don't believe me..

Advert.
    Hi, i am in terrible state needs help. i am in relationship with a boy younger to me for last one and half years. he is still a student and i am working but everything was good but yes there is always a but so here comes the problem i have a friend
    for last 4 years may be we were just friends he proposed i denied but he kept on trying i kept on denying he became obsessed due to his previous failed relationship he did everything he could when situation became out of control i spoke to his parents he received treatment and now is fine but during that period i had to meet him talk to him so i have photographs with him and his endless mails. these things happened two years ago now he is fine he message me some time that to normal.
    Now my boyfriend saw those pics mails and is angry with me broken up with me. i told him everything but he is not ready to believe even that guy told him but he is still not ready to believe.
    i know on my part i am not right on not to telling him i accept that i apologized. but he was also a friend i could not led him to a suicide.i know its difficult to believe i know he is equally hurt but that is what happened i love him
    my boyfriend accused me of being a slut, me being behind money and so on
    what should i do?
    plz advice

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    If u can't live ur life the way u want and u can't make friends among males being in a relationship, I would advice u to stay away from such persons....moreover if the guy loves u he will not even in second thought describe u as a slut or worse thing, this itself proves whatever u do if u stay wid this guy you have to become a puppet and juzz dance on his rythm.....I strongly advice u to be urself no matter what it takes.....
    And mind well a person who really loves u will be ready to accept u as u r without even changing ur flaws and its ur own life u have a freedom to be wid one u want and he is ur boyfriend and I think he doesn't have a ryt to stop u to make ur own choices.....
    Get over wid this relationship if u love urself even a bit....

+ Post a Comment HERE!