+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

The girl says she has no feeling for me but looks out for me.

Advert.

pala13
    pala13 is offline Just in!

The girl says she has no feeling for me but looks out for me.

Advert.
    thanks for your reply guys feeling comfortable now.. gonna let it go as it should be and gonna wait for any fiurther moves
    Last edited by pala13; 08-28-2014 at 10:25 PM.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    .. Hi,

Welcome to eTi forums.

Now coming to your situation, its human nature what she is exhibiting, she might not have any feeling for you but she is curious about you, she keeps note of you. Infact, people love to have people around them who value them. You are now a person of interest for her. I hope this make sense to you. May be you should try to know why she denied you, but I have seen people falling in love even after rejecting at first. So, if you really love , hang around her but don't create problem for her or leave any bad impression, above all don't expect anything, rest will be virtue.

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    She might be curious to know about u as aarish said, and yes there are chances when people often reject the person for no reason and then fall for them, though will not like to give u any point to look at it with a hope and again go for getting hurt if expectations are not fulfilled..
    though I would tell u that jazz be around but dont approach her even for friendship also, be around but also keep some distance and space to let her fill that some day, but yes don't expect anything as for now.... even if she approaches u for friendship, be formal with her as formal as u can, let her make efforts to win ur heart if she desires so

+ Post a Comment HERE!