+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Difference between Lip kiss - smooch and french kiss

Advert.

mannu_anony Guest

Difference between Lip kiss - smooch and french kiss

Advert.
    Hi,
    I have this small doubt which I have searched already but I get confused, so all you expert there, what is difference between smooch , lip kiss and French kiss. From reading, I understand that lip to lip kiss but no tongue involved is smooch and when tongue is involved , its called french kiss . But then what is lip kiss ? Is lip kiss is just smooch or it is different ?

Share you views friends.
    Thanks for reading.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Interesting question..

You are right about smooch and french kiss, I think smooch and lip kiss are same thing. Do you know there are also many other type of kiss like :

1. The Eskimo Kiss
    In an Eskimo kiss, two people rub their noses back and forth against each other. It's based on real kisses that people in Eskimo cultures give their friends. Just like with lip kisses, Eskimo kisses are best executed with your eyes closed.
    2. The Cheek Kiss
    The cheek kiss is exactly what it sounds like - a closed-mouth kiss against someone's cheek. Cheek kisses can be used as friendly greetings, flirty thank-you's or cute, unexpected ways to say good-bye to your boyfriend or girlfriend.
    3. Lingering Lip Kiss - This is a closed mouth kiss that lasts for more than 20 seconds. The tongue is not involved in this kiss. Lingering lip kisses involve the lips only. This kiss serves as an indication of deep love.
    4. The Earlobe Kiss
    A great kiss to to perform while you're taking a break from lip kisses, the earlobe kiss involves taking someone's earlobe lightly between your lips and tugging gently downward. For a more intense earlobe kiss, add a little bit of tongue, or use a gentle sucking motion on their earlobe.

There are many more.. just do a google search

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    I think Aarish should be given title of kiss baba ;P

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Quote Originally Posted by swapnilramani View Post
    I think Aarish should be given title of kiss baba ;P

Nothing like that, its just meherbani of Google Baba

+ Post a Comment HERE!