+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Don't want to marry too early but parents forcing her.

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Don't want to marry too early but parents forcing her.

Advert.
    hello evryone....plz suggest wht to do....i m in a relationshp wid a grl for 3 yrs...i want to spend my whole life with her n she too.....bt the prblm is we r nt of the same caste...n i dnt knw why she alwz tell me dat her prnts will nt allow fr intrcaste marriage...second thing i need some time..actually right nw i am a student of bachelor in dental surgery 2nd yr n she is doing bachelor in computer applications 3rd yr....actully the prblm is the duration of my course is 5 yrs n her course duration is 3 yrs..so she is on the edge of completing her graduation.....she has 2 more sisters younger to her...she is the eldst one...her father will get retiremnr aftr 4 yrs...so he wanted to atlst marry d eldst daughter b4 retirement....bt i cnt marry so early...bcz knw i m nthng infrnt of thm jz a stdnt....i cannt convince my prnts fr marrg at sch an erly stage of my life n career cz i knw they wnt allow....my grl also dnt want to marry so early...bt her prnts r forcng hr....she cant disobey hr prnts...she luvs me vry mch bt she lovs hr prnts more....i cant live a single sec without hr...i knw i ll die if she got married wid any othr guy...n she alwz tells me that she cant hurt her prnts n me too so she will suiside....nw what to do plz siggest smthng....as soon as psbl...maybe ue sggstns cn save 2 lifes

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    Committing suicide or running away from your problems doesn't solve it or doesn't prove that ur truly loving each other, When u say u r ready to spend all your life with the gal in this post and so does she think of doing, how can u guys let urself down even without playing a single gamble of talking with your parents, they are your parents and they will always look for what is good for u, and just by assuming that ur parents won't agree for delaying ur marriage your gal is planning to commit suicide, was this ur parents brought u guys up to see you die just because you are not strong enough to convey your feelings to them????
    If you commit that you love somebody and could do anything for him or her how could u then back off without even trying your hands to convince them, is your love so weak that it can't even convince your own parents for getting their approval for ur love......???

+ Post a Comment HERE!