+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Want to marry but because of my elder sister my parents are not willng for mine.

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Unhappy Want to marry but because of my elder sister my parents are not willng for mine.

Advert.
    I want to mary as me nd my b.f lives togthr olmost for one yr togethr now its very diffcult for us to live apart hez going to be 28 this dec nd i 25.
    But because of my elder sis who is still unmarried & 2nd reason my b.f belong to jain family and we to hindu khatri family.
    These two reason dnt let my parent to marry me with him.

But for me and my bf its very diffcult to wait so long as his only mother want us to marry soon.
    Even we cnt wait so long.

Please anyone help me out . How to tell my parent clearly as i always hesitate to ask my mom. Because she kept on woryng about my sis always and i dnt wana to give her tension.
    Because of ol these i am unable to perform in my professional life.

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    Hello Guest,
    Welcome to ETI first of all,
    And now coming to your problem, yes the major issue you are facing is definitely that your sister is still unmarried I wonder if ur age is 25 what will be your sister's age, apart from it as far as caste issues are concerned this is one of the daily issues we see here on ETI, now I would like to refer you a post that may help you to atleast convey to your mother about the guy you love and are looking forward to being settled with him.
    How to convince parents for love
    Do surely reply with any updates if you find this post helpful or not so that I could further help you out to let you face this reality to tell your mother about your love

+ Post a Comment HERE!