+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How to convince the parents for love intercaste marriage

Advert.

Abighna Guest

How to convince the parents for love intercaste marriage

Advert.
    Hi..This is Avighna from Ap.I am 22years old and working in a good software company.I am from an orthodox family.I love a guy from last 3years who is 23 years old.Now he is doing his MS.After completion of his MS,he will come to India by June,2015.We both are from same town,same college,and both of our fathers are in same profession,but inter caste.My parents are planning to do my marriage after 1 year.So before that I want to say about my love to my parents.But am scaring to tell them because I know my parents don't like me to get love and inter caste marriage.So first am thinking to tell to my uncle who is close to me and to whom my parents will trust and I will ask my uncle to tell to my parents.Me and my lover cannot live without each other and I want my parents also to accept my love marriage.So please give me some suggestions to convince my parents without hurting them.Inter caste is the main problem to us.

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    I Will suggest u to have a look at this particular thread started by our expert guy Pulkit

How to convince your parents about your love

Abhi2222 Guest

Convince parents for love marriage

I am from upper class family and my partner is from middle class family . My father is so strict about properties and money. So plz help to how to convince my father .

+ Post a Comment HERE!