+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Same income but different treatment for a Husband and a Wife

Advert.

dish
    dish is offline Newbie

Same income but different treatment for a Husband and a Wife

Advert.
    Hi All,

This is query of one of my friend. Today's earning self dependent lady. She and her husband both make almost same money every month. She has helped in all the initial house making expenses and even husband's education loan, their own honeymoon expenses etc etc equally. Today his husband is planning to buy a car, the irony is she needs it too. Not for luxury but it is need for both of them. She is giving her husband a priority but perhaps her husband is not okay buying one more car a few months later with savings. She feels it is unfair. While adding equal contributions in home she deserves to fullfill her dreams too. She isn't previous century's housewife asking for something, she earns enough to buy it. In fact she is contributing more in her husband's car then himself.

What is your take one that? What would you suggest if you were in my place?

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    Well to be very frank I think your friend should not give her husband more priority if her husband doesn't have value of it or doesn't understand that like he has his dreams her wife has the same too and all she wants is something because she needs it moreover, she is independent still she wants to take permission of her husband which shows how much she respects her husband, but she should equally contribute for looking her self respect and try and fulfill her dreams too....
    If I would have been in her place I would first have preferred to fulfill my dreams rather than giving importance to the persons dreams who doesn't value equal important your dreams and needs to

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    May be she is looking it from wrong perspective, may it is as simple as that her husband thinks that two cars in a single home can be waste of money, moreover husband's car will equally be her car. May be instead of fighting or taking it otherwise, just wait, let him buy this guy car and see if both can use single car when they need it, if there is really a need for another car, then I am sure he will approve it with heart.

swapnilramani
    Well Aarish I think u haven't read the post that well than I think coz our mate has mentioned that the friend is in need to have a car for her and so do her husband needs if there is only one car in home and that is used by the husband how can wife be able to use it at the same time.....Well, they can even mutually use one car for their benefit they can travel together in a single car and can even cherish that time together as they might not get enough time to spend with each other after hours of working

dish
    dish is offline Newbie
    Thanks friends. I shared this information with my friend. And you both seemed right to me. May be they should try to use one car first for the benefit of both and then see if other is needed too. I was telling her the same but I did not sound this much confident! You guys do. Thanks a ton.

swapnilramani
    Ua welcome mate happy to help u keep coming here and also try n help others cheers

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!