+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Rejected by many girls for arrange marriage

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Post Rejected by many girls for arrange marriage

Advert.
    I am a guy of 31 years . Doing good job earn around 35k. I was about to marry my gf about 2 years ago with consent of both side parents. But after engagement things gone worst between us and engagement brokes up. After that I was in a big shok what happened , why happened bla bla things cames in my mind. After that my parents try to console me to marry , I also desired I will marry to any girl which my parents choose. But how I describe I don't know from last 1 year I nearly gone to saw 10+ girls and I never said no to anyone . But not a single girl said yes to me . From that I am in depression .

I am in a thought that is my age are so much so that this happened or my looks . I am a average looking person.

My youngers marriages are on hold due to me . Sometimes I thought that take a decision of not married for a whole life so that my youngers would.

What I do shoud I wait or go for a life long bechlor decision.

Suggest me .

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    This is bad. You should not give up. Why don't you take some honest advice from a girl about your looks or any other thing which may be deteroiting girls to say yes ?

If you feel you are in depression then first start YOGA or if possible join GYM , it will not only help you to fight depression, will make you look more attractive.

Other than that I feel that you should spend some quality time with family and friends without worrying about marriage.

Savera......

+ Post a Comment HERE!