+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Dry Eyes problem and treatment in natural way

Advert.

Rohit Chandra
    Rohit Chandra is offline eTI Iron

Dry Eyes problem and treatment in natural way

Advert.
    I think I am suffering from dry eyes problem because I sit usually a lot on computer and other screens and I almost and always forget to blink my eyes. Now I feel dryness in my eyes which also cause some mild irritation and I feel eyes are kind of under strain all the time due to being dry. Whenever I develop tear like laughing or emotional or even when near chopping onions, it feels good in eyes. So I am sure I have problem of dry eyes and now it is creating discomfort. I visited doctor a while ago and he gave me eye drops for lubricating purpose but they are not practical. Usually I forgot to carry them around and sometimes my i get sore due to dryness. Now I need some natural way to fix this issue. Some herbs or ayurvedic treatment to work on it ? Anyone have any solution for this problem or faced similar problem ever ?

shanu yadav
    shanu yadav is offline eTI Member
    I think there is not much you can do but if you do regular eyes exercise then it will help and also try to increase frequency of eye lid movement. Can't think of anything else.

udaymishra
    udaymishra is offline Just in!
    I read somewhere that herbal virgin coconut oil can be used as an eye drop to reduce the dryness of the eyes. Though i do not approve it right now, but would like to know that if anyone has ever tried it.

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    If virgin coconut has viscosity good enough to be used as eye drop then you can use it but remember it has to be sterile else you may get infection in your eyes. Be precautions before using any such remedy.

Savera......

+ Post a Comment HERE!