+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Astrology is killing my love as per father it will ruin my married life

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Astrology is killing my love as per father it will ruin my married life

Advert.
    long story short, me and my girlfriend, both know we are perfect for each other, both of us are ready to make sacrifices necessary to be with each other forever, her parents have no problem with the relationship, my parents also liked the girl, but my father believes in Astrology, and according to it if she comes in my life, my financial status would be completely ruined.
    I know my father loves me a lot, and thinks he is doing it for my good, but how do i convince her no matter how much i earn it will never fulfill my desire to be with the person whom i love.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    That is sad, all I think is that someone whom he values and respect should convince him, he needs kind of brain wash to allow you to get married to that girl. Best way through some influential person.

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Hello,
    Astrology also has remedies to problems, find some good practical astrologers and or swami's who can find remedies to the problem at hand and then go ahead with those remedies, this may appease your father. A good astrologer knows that one's destiny changes as per one's actions, so get a good astrologer to speak to your father.
    And pray to GOD, for God is love, and help couples and singles seeking love and marriage and elderly as much as possible, this can change one's destiny for the better.

http://etalkindia.com/talk/love-frie...ds-dr-sky.html

If you are a Hindu, recite the below daily(avoid verses 355,608,639, since one should only want good for all).
    Goddess Lalithambigai Lalitha Sahasranamam with meanings

Wish you the best,
    Dr.Sky

+ Post a Comment HERE!