Hi,

I'm 25 and she is 28.

I know this girl from last 1year, but I never used to talk much apart from work related. But i saw her crying couple of times. One day she explained her situation that she is struggling from a bad breakup and used to cry a lot

Quote:
Past relation(2yrs): I can say both were serious about their relationship coz they have spoke with their parents about their marriage but girls parents are against to it. so she started fighting with parents for this boy. But unfortunately after a while, he is away on work (9months) but when he returned back. he felt like she ditched and cheated him when he is away as he came across few things like messages and calls from friends. After few fights, boy left her completely alone. he stopped replying to her texts/calls

Looking at her in that situation. I thought of helping her out. So i've started giving attention to her and used to take her out on weekends and used to spend time with her and somehow my effort to make her feel happy about her life succeeded and i'm happy too, as every minute i spend with her gives me immense pleasure. After a while we became very close and tight, we loved each other so much and had sex couple of times too. She even used to surprise me with some expensive gifts and used to take care and pamper me like a mother. I've completely fallen for her and love her so much. Even she says she loves me but she can't have me as she cannot dare to go back to her parents and friends saying "i'm now in love with other Man". She is scared that she'll be losing all the credibility among parents and friends. I tried to convince her and promised that i'll make things normal like before. but she strictly says she can't and decided to move on with her parents and moreover she says we can be like friends forever.

I thought its easy to move on. But once i realized that she'll be away soon. I went into depression which i couldn't bare and has become weak and breaking down day by day. Even though we talk and meet each other now but atleast once, we start crying looking at each other.

Not sure how to deal with this situation. What is that really bothering her ???