+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Suicidal Boyfriend got my pictures and milllions of messages. How do I break up??

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Suicidal Boyfriend got my pictures and milllions of messages. How do I break up??

Advert.
    I realized I'm in a manipulative relationship. My boyfriend threatens to and even attempts suicide if I try to say it's over. He's got a lot of pictures of me and us, which might be dangerous for me if my family comes to know. We're classmates, and we have our XII board exam coming up in March. I'm planning to tell him it's goodbye time after the exams. But I don't wanna handle his suicidal shit. It's no use telling his family, I've already tried. He's even got millions of saved messages between us over the past two years. I want him to delete all the messages and the pictures which he has taken on his own. I know he won't do it himself. I am forbidden to meet him but we do so secretly after tuition classes. I'm disgusted with this relationship. I don't want people to know I'm involved in this thing. I don't want a big scene about it, and involve as few people as possible. What do I do?

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi Friend,

When we are at that age, we very often commit such mistakes which leave us with regrets later and nothing more is left than to repent. Similar is the situation you're in and nevertheless we have all been through this.

There are couple if things you need to understand.

First, your boyfriend is not serious about suiciding and even if he does, nobod can hold you responsible for it. Whatever you boyfriend thinks of doing is entirely his problem. On your part, you can onl seriously tell him not to do anything, for which he might repent later. So, relax. These are just empty threats and hold no meaning. Let him realize, you have stopped taking him seriously.

Second, do not worry too much about those messages amd pictures he has of you. He is afraid of revealing them as much as you are of them becoming public. So, if he does anything nasty with them, he for sure is not going to get out with clean hands. If he tries ho spill dirt on you, he too would be getting the stains. So, ideally he is not going to do anything.

Third, inform your friends and family about your break beforehand so that if something comes up, they know you stand clear.

Fourth, dont ever hesitate to use external force. If necessary, you can very well refer the matter to authorities and let them handle the situation.

All you need to do is talk to him over this and ask hm to stop contacting you, else the consequences can be bad. Ask him to delete those messages and pictures too and as a friend help him to move on in life.

Next time, stay at alert and do not share your pictures to anybody without establishing a concrete identity of the other person.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!