+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

What should I do..I love this girl so much..pls help me..I cant give up on her...?

Advert.

RomeoRaj
    RomeoRaj is offline Just in!

What should I do..I love this girl so much..pls help me..I cant give up on her...?

Advert.
    Hi,I m 23,tall 6'2'',my mother is overprotective..So I cant go outside but sometimes ..I m bit shy..but I sing,paint well...It all started in my P.G studies after I joined.the girl in my class keep starring at me.only less no of guys but there is an other guy who liked her.he got her ph no through profile but started to text her..she understands me more and I begin to like her...but she sent me rqst in fb. but I begin to like her more.meanwhile this guy started to tell the whole class she loves him and he too..but I didnt feel that way..then even I thought she loved him..but she is not..I know..later after 3 months I asked her ph no..she gave me..after then I told her my love ..I proposed her she liked it but she said no chance..small fights cos but she does not want to call her frnd but it goes..I blame everything on myself..she usually say "when U love urself 1st evrything reach u in time"..I think its my problem..cos of my frndshp I told that guy..but he told that she told him that..I asked her that she said she never said that to any1 and promised me on her mother(BIGGEST MISTAKE I DONE)..this all through mobile chat..later after few months this guy is telling to everyone and told me to leave her..I too felt bad and trusted him...I used to text her everyday...I called her a nickname she liked but after that I didnt call her like that..one day she asked me why not texting her..my love for her I controlled and it exploded I told that I wont leave her..she missed me badly but not love...it goes on...then this guy begin to fool others..fought with her and act wierd evry1 then told me that guy said bad things about me..evry1 in the class realised he is a cheater..then..she too told me..now after one small fight she said dont send me msg..I got angry and said to her..she doesnt like me and finding excuse to leave me...the she got angry and left me...I asked sry..but never missed texting her...it is wired she used to look at me...we never talk in straight but wished me on when I got campus placement on fb only...I got placed only after she got...just one msg..but tells no reson its nearly 5 months I m still texting her..she talks to other guys but not me..I love her so much...Icant give up on her..now only 5 months left...then we graduate..I m not gud in speaking but I used to give a smile..What does she wants...I believe she likes me..but it sometimes I feel jelous and envy..what if she avoids me...I asked her but no answer..only saying "I already told u not to msg me",but when I didnt next day her face is dulla and comes near me..watches me as if she is talking to her frnd..she knows I like her long hair twirling she does that..then I fall for it and text her...this is our only conversation in last 5 months..only eye contact...I love it but..future...should I ask her or Propsose her on her birthday nearing by....I cant give up...my first love... pls help me..I bound to live my parents but ill accept my love..I can sure about that...what should I do..??she is very decent avg looks and more than that we share more something...Pls help me...??Now recently my classmates told me her parents started seeing for her alliance...now I felt devastated..she is not talking for 5 months..she indirectly cares about me when someone scolds or cheat me..she just ignores them and talks to my frnd that he/she is stupid..but I need atleast 6 months to join the office......one side msg I m tired ..only eye contacts...now that too...What should I do..my first love...??..mixed signals is it friendship or love..is she expecting me to be bold and confident...??

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi Raj,

Could you please cut short this story and give us a brief and proper summarized version of it?

Apologies, but I lost your story midway.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!