+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

An engineer want to have a contract marriage for 2-3 years.

Advert.

simpleguy
    simpleguy is offline Just in!

An engineer want to have a contract marriage for 2-3 years.

Advert.
    dear friends I want to have a contract marriage(I am willing to pay a small amt also). I work in the UAE, and belong to india(hindu). and am a divorcee. if things work out good then we can keep renewing the contract, also only females interested in family and children pls.

Amena syeda
    Amena syeda is offline Just in!

Contract marriage

Hello.. I am Amena I belong to a Muslim family bit my mom is literally forcing me to get married to the guy whom I don't like I have plans to move Italy soon but she insists me on getting married I am looking for a Muslim guy to have a contract marriage with me at least for 5 months with all the terms and conditions discussed I actually hate the idea of contract marriage but this family pressure is taking a toll on me so m forced to take this decision if anyone interested can mail me with all the following details

Dips P
    Dips P is offline Just in!

Contract marriage

.........,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,??????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????
    Last edited by Dips P; 06-28-2017 at 11:48 PM. Reason: Cc

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Quote Originally Posted by Dips P View Post
    Hi guys ..
    M dips 25 yr old girl and m civil engineer
    i dnt want to get married and my parents will never give me permission for that.so i m looking for boy who wants to same thing and ready to get marry with me just as contract marraige.i Belongs to very good family.
    Welcome to eTI.

Dear Dips P, we at eTI are strongly against Contract Marriage, it is nothing legal, its not marriage at all. Rather you are exposing yourself to huge risk by entering such contract. Specially, inviting random person to take advantage of your situation, you may end of ruining your whole life.

Atleast do not give your number and email online for such thing for your own safety and privacy.

Dips P
    Dips P is offline Just in!
    [QUOTE=Dips P;60801]Hi guys ..
    M dips 25 yr old girl and m civil engineer
    i dnt want to get married and my parents will never give me permission for that.so i m looking for boy who wants to same thing and ready to get marry with me just as contract marraige.i Belongs to very good family.u can email me on
    <email removed for privacy reasons by Staff>

Ramesh1987
    Ramesh1987 is offline Just in!
    hi dips,

I am also looking for the same. I would like to take forward this. could you please let me know whether are you still looking for contract marriage, If so please reply me asap....

7. Advert.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Quote Originally Posted by Aarish Rizvi View Post
    Welcome to eTI.

Dear Dips P, we at eTI are strongly against Contract Marriage, it is nothing legal, its not marriage at all. Rather you are exposing yourself to huge risk by entering such contract. Specially, inviting random person to take advantage of your situation, you may end of ruining your whole life.

Atleast do not give your number and email online for such thing for your own safety and privacy.
    As mentioned earlier, Mr. Ramesh, such things are stupidity and do not fall for this trap.

+ Post a Comment HERE!