+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Whether to trust him and marry him or to accept my parents choice

Advert.

jessy
    jessy is offline Just in!

Whether to trust him and marry him or to accept my parents choice

Advert.
    I loved a guy in my graduation,now its the time to get married.my parents are seeing matches for me.but I had not disclosed my love matter with my parents.because I was confused with my guy. The problem is my boy friend told me a lie about his schooling and college life. As he didn't studied his schooling after his 10th but he lied me that he has a degree. But he was genuine regarding his job. I come from a upper middle class and my family is well educated. My boyfriends family is quite opposite to my family. My parents are looking for a guy with government job with highly paid salary. I told him to come and talk with my parents about our love. But I said him I am not believing you so I can't support you. He told me that if I marry anyone other than him he will be going to die. I don't know whether to keep trust on him. And I was not sure that I am capable of marrying other guy as I trusted him and loved him a lot. Please tell me what to do, whether to trust him and marry him or to accept my parents choice.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    The lie he told you was obvious, it can't be a reason to doubt upon him. Moreover I think he lied so that he won't loose you. And you yourself said, he told everything else true about himself. Also you loved it truely.. these are enough reason to marry him.

However, status issue could be a big setback because your parents won't accept him readily, you will have to face opposition and you will have to fight all alone as he can't do much other then getting super rich somehow.. but such things happens in movies only. Here if you want to marry him, be prepared for frowning eyes from everyone you know.

Its your call, take decision after seeing all perspectives and your will to tackle all.

+ Post a Comment HERE!