+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Hindu Boy and Muslim Girl in relationship - now want to marry

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Post Hindu Boy and Muslim Girl in relationship - now want to marry

Advert.
    Hi,
    I read most of the posts which was relevant to my story. Hope U could help me !!!!!

Im a 26 yr old Hindu Boy in relationship with a 24 yr old Muslim Girl since 6 1/2 yrs. We love each other to our core and always want to be together. Im only son to my mom and my gf has 1 elder brother (who is married n now doesnt have any contact with the family) and a elder sister who is also married.

Since few months there were few problems in her family like her brother fought with her parents for unknown reason and left home since 4 months. He is not having much contact with her parents now.

Her sister is married and has a kid but her husband is a alcoholic who tortures her everyday it seems so she frequently comes back and family drama starts as usual.

Now my problem is as her brother and sister both having some problems with her parents and family, there is no one to take care her parents. She now decided that she will not repeat the mistakes which her elders did and will take good care of her parents. But she loves me unconditionally as well. She is in a confused state now whether to think about her family and break our relationship or vice versa. i tried convincing her in all possible ways but seems to not work.

I have a good relationship with almost all of her family members since more than 4 yrs, but i doubt only few know abt our relationship. Her mom n dad takes gud care of me whenever i visit her.
    On the other hand my mom is really against with our relationship.

Is there any solution for my problems. I felt eloping would be the best solution for all my problems, but i feel there must be other ways where i can deal with these problems without hurting anyone.

Thanks in Advance.

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Hello,
    First convince your girl that you will stand beside her and her wish to look after her parents in their old age(if that is the case), so she may feel secure with you.
    Then talk to your parents in a nice manner and make them understand that you love her very much and that you need their support in this regard. Tell that you have known her for so long and that it would be unthinkable to be with anyone else. And that you care for them also and that you want to fulfill your responsibilities as their son, but that they have to be understanding to you as well.
    And try to get your elders and family friends to convince your parents, and pray to GOD(for God is love), and help couples and singles seeking love and marriage, as well as the elderly as much as possible; and positive karma/action will change your destiny positively.

Wish you the best,
    Dr.Sky

+ Post a Comment HERE!