+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Worth giving another chance to my boyfriend after he refrained from marriage?

Advert.

Blah
    Blah is offline Just in!

Worth giving another chance to my boyfriend after he refrained from marriage?

Advert.
    My bf and I were about to take the relationship to the next level by introducing our parents. However before that could happen he called it off and said he doesn't think we should go ahead as we didn't hear back from our guru. Our relationship was complicated as it required moving countries and we began the relationship knowing this had to occur. However the guru's permission also played a big role, but the fact that our guru can not respond was never considered. Long story short, our guru did not reply so there was no yes or no. The relationship went into a turbulence when we didn't hear back but at the end he decided he wanted to go ahead although we didn't hear back from our guru. Then things progressed in that he asked my parents for my hand and I spoke with his parents. At this time we were arguing a lot more and there was a lot more friction and distance I felt, but we decided to go ahead. The day his dad was suppose to call my parents, he tells me he doesn't think we shouldn't go ahead. With that the relationship ended. He didn't call or message once to make sure I was ok. I made contact 1 1/2 weeks later to get my closure and told him its for the best as I deserve better. At the end it was a calm conversation and we decided to remain friends, but the contact was scarce in that he messaged me pictures of our guru twice but that was it. 1 month later I mailed him all his presents back. He said he was sad to hear that but he took the stuff back. A few weeks after that he sent a formal message asking how I am and wishing happy holidays. We haven't talked since. It's been a little over 2 months since our breakup. My heart tells me something is not right here and I don't know if he is using the guru's lack of response as a shield because he doesn't have the courage to take me back with him or if that is the real reason. I don't know if I should reach out to him. Should I initiate contact/communication again? Is it worth it to see where he stands? Why message me after I send you all the stuff back? Is he just trying to be a good person/friend? I am not sure what to do because it's been 2 months and if he wanted to come back he would have right? Do you advice to give this another shot?

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    I will keep it short..

No, just keep distance from him.

For his messages , all he is missing you and so sending you all that messages etc. Ask him clearly if he can take his stand or else "SHUT IT OFF" .. do not continue even as friend.

Btw, what is all this GURU thing ?

And have you seen PK yet :P

+ Post a Comment HERE!