+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Fiancée crurious about past -need serious advice

Advert.

Confusion Guest

Question Fiancée crurious about past -need serious advice

Advert.
    I am person which will be married in few months .2 years ago I had an affiar . But unfortunately our destiny cannot meet.

After that I am in a terrible condition and think of not married again . At that time I talk to one I the counselor . After his advice I again think of being engaged . When I asked him can will I tell my future wife about my past he said to no never .
    So last year I got engaged .

But in phone conversions my fiancée incurious about my past . As per counselor advice I denied that . And I try to hide everything .

I am confuse what should I do if she again ask me same thing .Reaction of her . I can't wants to loose her .

But .......

Need only serious advice.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Your counselor is right and your fiancee is acting stupid. If she is asking about your past then she is making big mistake herself. The thing is that she must understand that PAST is PAST, its gone, should worry about future and relationship now.

If you are feeling guilty then simply tell her that you had small crush on a girl , come'on, it happens with everyone, even girls have crush on many boys.. but that never means it was an affair, you can further ask her that "she must had some crush too" in school days, college etc.. something like that.. girls are even mad about actors..

Essentially, you are not supposed to talk about your past love... at all.. or else you are ruined ..

+ Post a Comment HERE!