+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Confused about my Boyfriend refusing first then agreed for marriage.

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Confused about my Boyfriend refusing first then agreed for marriage.

Advert.
    So, this is a complicated one!

I am into relationship with a boy for over 10 years and things were going smooth. One-two years back, I insisted the boy to get married but due to his family problems he refused. Then he came up again and agreed to marry. Now my parents are desperately looking for someone suitable match for me. Also they said that if you want to marry that guy we are Okay with that. BUt, my mind is blown into confusion this time. I am really not sure, if I should marry that boy or not. I still love him and he loves me too, but I don't know, what happened to me. There is nobody else here, to whom I am attracted to. So not like lack of interest due to someone else. I am really confused.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Well, when you first asked your boy about marriage, he was confused, he decided to say step back however when he was away from you, he realized his love for you and your importance.. Now he is back , with even stronger attachment for you.

This is what I feel about him, I don't think you should think twice to get married to him.. tell me how many actually get chance to marry one they really LOVE... here everything is in your favour now, you very lucky.. don't turn it into bad luck just because of your doubts.

+ Post a Comment HERE!