+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Can't find reason to reject marriage proposal but family against it

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Unhappy Can't find reason to reject marriage proposal but family against it

Advert.
    I am a 28 year old girl in love with a 30 year guy. He belongs to SC while I am general category. My parents have been searching alliance for me this year, i too put forward the proposal of the guy whom i know for past 9 months. But they overlooked it saying that he doesnt belong to our caste. I told them that if i consider your proposals atleast you should consider the one i am interested in. He is educated a software engineer by profession his father is a field officer in a reputed bank, his sister is also in a bank and their family are well to do. i do not find any reason in rejecting him.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    What about his family, will they accept you ?

You are already 28, and its high time to get married, if you love this guy and finds him suitable then he is the right guy for you. You have to convince your parents or else you will regret whole life. Do not revolt but give them reasons why he is suitable for you, ultimately they are your parents, they want to see you happy.

Talk to your mother, tell her you will always live a trapped life if gets married to someone else. Not to mention you will feel lonely for whole life, you will always see it as a burden you never intended to take. Also, what if the guy they choose for you is not good or right for you, even more hardship will come for you.

On other side, if you marry guy you love, he is well known to you, he is well settled, above all you love him. I am sure they are worried more about society, then you have to clarify their thoughts, have to show them the real truth about living happy which is far above then religion and caste. You can also take help of some family friends or relative who have good influence on your family for it.

I hope it helps.

+ Post a Comment HERE!