+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Brahmin and Christian love from 10 years - marriage issue

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Brahmin and Christian love from 10 years - marriage issue

Advert.
    iam in love with a boy, he is a Christian and iam a Brahmin. my parents are opposing my proposal. we are been in love from last 10years. please help me with a solution to marry my boy friend.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    First of all , its not easy to get parents approval in inter-caste marriage in India, moreover you have not provided any details about your issue, your back ground, age etc . Why parents are opposing, is it caste or something else also ?

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Hello,
    It will be a difficult task to convince your parents,never the less you can give it your best try. If they don't want to listen to you talk,write a detailed well thought out and a nice respectful letter to them,about all the positive aspects of your guy and the reasons why you chose him and how he would make a good husband and a good son-in-law,and that you know him for 10 years. Whereas a hindu unknown guy to you will be like taking a risk with your life, it will be like playing a lottery. And get your family members to support you and talk to them also. And if nothing works, see if your guy is willing to convert,though it will be difficult to stop or change one’s beliefs even after conversion!
    And pray to God daily(for God is love) and help couples and singles seeking love and marriage and the elderly as much as possible, since positive karma/action can change your destiny positively.

http://etalkindia.com/talk/love-frie...ds-dr-sky.html

Wish you the best,
    Dr.Sky

+ Post a Comment HERE!