+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

He wants me to wait but not giving any clear sign if he will ever marry me.

Advert.

nithya s k Guest

Arrow He wants me to wait but not giving any clear sign if he will ever marry me.

Advert.
    Hai this is nithya...I am in love from past two years... Initially we were friends later we committed for love. As he told me earlier that I may nit Marry you and I told let that situation come...now he is also serious about media.I am getting marriage proposals from my home and my guy is telling u don't approach I have to finish my sister marriage and he is not assuring me whether he will marry or what????he is telling I am blank in this and I have to settle and do his sister marriage... Even I am ready to wait for him. But he is not giving any clarification and I cannot leave with out him and assume some one as husband... Please help me out to come out of this depression and how to make him convince then to ours o is intercaste

nithya s k Guest

how to convince my boyfriend to marry me

Hai this is nithya.I am in love from two years.u have proposed him and he also accepted by telling he may not marry me and I have also agreed to come out. Of some depression. But now in my home the marriage proposal I'd coming and my guy not telling whether he wI'll marry me or what and even he loves me lot.. When ever I talk about marriage he tells still time us there and I have some family commitment and ours is intercaste. And I am blank in this matter now. So how to convince him now to marry me. And he is not ignoring me also. If he really don't want to marry me he could have ignore me but instead he is caring much.. And how to come out of this depression and make him to accept me as wife

+ Post a Comment HERE!