+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

10 Ways to Get Rich by Warren Buffett’s Way

Advert.

sharetipsguru1
    sharetipsguru1 is offline Just in!

10 Ways to Get Rich by Warren Buffett’s Way

Advert.
    10 Ways to Get Rich – Warren Buffett’s Secrets That Can Work For You to my attention, which was in this week’s Parade. These are some great pointers, but I would hardly call them “secrets.”

1. Reinvest your profits – this is the only way to take advantage of compound growth, which is money growing on money.

2. Be willing to be different – you follow the herd, you’re gonna get hurt. Going against the herd may be scary, but can pay off if done properly.

3. Never suck your thumb – If you find something good, act. Don’t sit around doing nothing.

4. Spell out the deal before you start – Get all the details in writing before you follow through.

5. Watch small expenses – The article mentions a guy who counted 500-sheet rolls of toilet paper to make sure he wasn’t being ripped off. That seems a bit extreme to me but I see the point of not wasting money.

6. Limit what you borrow – I believe that the only acceptable forms of debt are student loans, car loans (reasonable car loans), mortgages, and possible 0% deals that may pop up every once in a while. Now, don’t mistake that sentence to mean that I think it’s okay to have debt—that’s not what I’m saying. The main thing is to use debt as a tool and use it wisely.

7. Be persistent – Always remember the saying: “If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again.”

8. Know when to quit – You have to know when to say, “when.”

9. Assess the risks – Do some worst-case-scenario analysis before you proceed. In other words, count the costs before you begin.

10. Know what success really means – I love the fact that Buffett is not on an ego trip with his giving. According to the article, Buffett does not want any buildings named after him. That’s soooooo cool! I really respect that about him.

waktem
    waktem is offline eTI Iron
    This are good tips you have shared of the trading king in the world and I believe it definitely solve many problems in my trading as well as personal problems also.

priya0710
    priya0710 is offline eTI Iron
    While investing in stock market as well following a disciplined trading practice is really helpful. Investors can earn good returns on their investment by considering such investment tips and not adopting false trading practices.

+ Post a Comment HERE!