+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How to convince girl's parents as they think I'm not settled yet

Advert.

confusedguy
    confusedguy is offline Just in!

Question How to convince girl's parents as they think I'm not settled yet

Advert.
    Hello
    I'm 26 year guy. Living in Gujarat. By cast I'm brahmin and the girl share relationship is vaishnava. We both love each other and its been 4 years now(she is 23). I was working with us based company from 3 years. Now going to pursuing MBA, so basically I quit my job and to give acceleration to career join MBA college.
    Now the problem is girl's parents are not conveniences for our relationship. They don't want her to be with me. I belong to well cultured family. And financially my family is we setteled. But her parents says that I'm still not Seattle at this age.
    Please guide me how should I convenience her parents?

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Hello,
    You should make them understand that you are studying to better your career and your financial situation, and that your parents are well settled, if necessary have your parents speak to her parents if they are forthcoming and helpful. Your girl should tell them that it is better for her to marry someone already known to her and wait for a while, rather than just going for a lottery marriage(where everything seems good but has to take a risk with an unknown guy), since many things can go wrong. If your parents can support you financially during your education times, then you can assure them and can even get engaged. Let elders in your family speak to her parents.
    And pray to God daily(for God is love) and help couples and singles seeking love and marriage as much as possible so that positive karma/action will bring love and positivity in your life.

Wish you the best,
    Dr.Sky

http://etalkindia.com/talk/love-frie...ds-dr-sky.html

+ Post a Comment HERE!