+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Stuck in distance relationship - she wants to meet me to decide fate of relation

Advert.

Jai Chandra
    Jai Chandra is offline Just in!

Unhappy Stuck in distance relationship - she wants to meet me to decide fate of relation

Advert.
    Hi.. everyone may be it's quite awkward to ask you questions about my relationship but i just can't think it myself i want to take a mature suggestion regarding my matter.. the thing is i love a girl she live in Gujarat and i m form delhi we met through facebook we almost have 3 years and deeply in love and also looking forward for marriage.. but this is also true that from 3 years we fight almost every second day things get difficult when there's fight occur between us by taking a issue of importance unfortunately me, my girlfriend and my best friend are talking on conference and i was quite drunk and i just said that my friends marriage to his girlfriend is much important for me than any other thing, this thing hurt her but i didn't say this to hurt her, i mean i don't have intention to her, i just don't know why i said that.. silly me.. but from that day we are not talking to each other as we do earlier so i said her that we can't live like this you have to decide now whether you love me or not she said that she get confused now and the only thing which can solve this confusion is that i should meet her. I mean she want me to come to Gujarat and meet her spend some time then she will decide whether we should go with this relationship or not. Meeting is not an issue for me even i was going to meet her very soon as i get free from my work and some family functions but i can't go on this condition. I mean this is ridiculous that after spending 3 three years she is saying that you have to come here and then she will decide...one side i m thinking to go there on her condition but what if she deny me to marry.. same question i asked this and she said " tum mujhe thappad mar dena, may b isse tmhara gussa nikal jae" this is what she said... now i asked her if i slap her then do you really think that everything, my feelings for her would be finish ??? please tell me what should do and what should i say to her.. ? should i really go to her on her condition ?????

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    You mean you said that "Marriage of your Friend to his girlfriend" is more important than your own marriage ? Alright, but why you were talking about that in front of your girlfriend ? Its confusing.

And for what exactly she confused ?

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Hello,
    If you do meet her then you both probably can spend time together and can create good memories, and try not to fight with each other for silly things. Let her know that when one is drunk one can say silly things and to not get hung over it,you should also be careful about what you do and say. And perhaps it is not a good idea for you to drink. And stating an example of "slapping" her is quite a bad idea, since it brings in possible abuse to the picture. Try to respect in all ways possible, be it physically or verbally, and i think then you will have a way to her heart. Tell her that ups and downs may be there in a relationship, but that you both should make efforts to keep it nice and strong.
    And pray to God daily(for God is love) and help couples and singles seeking love and marriage as much as possible so that positive karma/action will bring love and positivity in your life.

Wish you the best,
    Dr.Sky

http://etalkindia.com/talk/love-frie...ds-dr-sky.html

Jai Chandra
    Jai Chandra is offline Just in!
    Thnx for suggestion .. it is really appreciated... i will keep in mind what you suggest me here

+ Post a Comment HERE!