+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How to propose love to my cousin sister?

Advert.

sharon23
    sharon23 is offline Just in!

Unhappy How to propose love to my cousin sister?

Advert.
    Hi
    im emran,from hyderbad.im in love with my maternal cousin sister,i love her a lot,i dont know whether she does.my feelings towards her is madly in love.i didnt feel anything before,but as of now i cant spend a second thinking of her.daily im trying to propose her by any means but cant move a step further,im afraid of consequences after proposal,if she dont accpt my love then i can losse respect as a cousin and cant face her in life,moreover i and she visits home alternet days by other works.my age 24 and she is 21.defnetly not an attractions.
    So please give me an advice how to propose her???????
    i want solution now...shall i propose or not,if yes then how....if no then why???????
    waiting.....!!!!!!!!

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Being Muslim, you are allowed to marry cousins so you can propose her.

But you have not explained why she comes to your home regularly ? Also, are you spending time with her ? There are many other factors like hobbies, her view about you. Can help only if you provide some more details. And avoid using real names here.

sharon23
    hi
    Actually our families are in same locality, 5 mins walkable distance eachother.my mother and aunt they meet daily at our home or at my aunts,so i have to drop my mom on bike,she has knee pains.daily by the work or the other i visit thier home,when i go to her home she give attention and ask me for coffee and she brings it.she helps me in my works.her mom(my aunty) ask me for any help or advice for family problems.we crack jokes and she wont break my words in discussions and support me.and the big problem is that...i came to know that my aunty thinking to fix my mariage with her elder sister,whom i like.but im in dilema what to do.........should i propose her ??????

Aarish Rizvi
    I get it now but wait, you said you like her elder sister but you want propose this girl ?

sharon23
    What i mean to say is i like her sister as a sister thats it i dont wana marry her,but her mom wants her sister to get married...thats ybim confused now.if i propose her incase our elders fix her elder sisters marriage with me ....then im gone...so suggest me now....day by day my life getting confused...

Aarish Rizvi
    This is even more trouble for you because in mostly people want their elder sister to get married first, only after they think of younger sister's marriage. And there is one more thing, if somehow her elder sister likes you and she gets to know about your affection for younger sister, it will create drift between both sisters, she will think that her younger sister took you away from her.

You are in trouble, its better that ask your family to talk about marriage with younger sister else it will be too late (but first propose to this girl to see what she has to say ). Its better to clear things now instead of regretting later and creating bigger issue.

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!