+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Boyfriend's parent's condition for marriage only after Permanent Residence Card

Advert.

KanchanKc
    KanchanKc is offline Just in!

Boyfriend's parent's condition for marriage only after Permanent Residence Card

Advert.
    Hi guys, I am a bachelor student and I am in a relation with a guy.Our relation was going like we wanted till now but I don't know why all of a sudden, my boyfriend's family has been giving him pressure saying that if we will get a PR(Permanent Residence Card) of either Canada or Australia,we can get married and they won't be having any problem with that but the main problem is that if we will not be able to get the PR his parents will deny our marriage with a 100% No.We both love each other a lot and we want to marry each other.By the time we will be applying for our PR, our relation would be of 9 to 10 years.If we don't get the PR then the only option left would be to convince them and my boyfriend is afraid to convince them because he thinks that without PR they will not accept our marriage..

I really need your help and solution guys..Please help me!!

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi Kanchan, Parent always think of your wellness, may be sometimes their ways are harsh or looks in appropriate but for them I think they are trying to do best for you. For PR card, I think it is because they know that if you both marry and settle here in homeland then it may cause social issue, so they agree for marriage on the term of settling abroad.

Is it that you both are of not same caste and status ?

Savera......

+ Post a Comment HERE!