+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Want to convince my parents for marriage in 5 months

Advert.

deeenu
    deeenu is offline Just in!

Want to convince my parents for marriage in 5 months

Advert.
    hi,
    i just want to convience my parents to get ready for my love marriage in dis year nearby 5-7 months,as my parents want some time but my lover parents want to marry him ,they are ready for our marriage only when my parents will permit and they will b ready for my marriage. plz sugest me how should i convnce my parents. me and my lover are deeply in love with each other from last 3 years and cnt even think to live without each other. once my parents will b ready all will b fine. but it is to make them ready for my marriage in next 5 months

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Hello,
    You should talk to your parents in a nice manner and convince them slowly(after few conversations). Seek the help of your elders in your family who support you. Let them know about all his good side, such as his education,work status(if he is working), personality,character, compatibility and how a good a son-in-law he would make. Let them know that it is better to know someone and get married rather than a lottery marriage where one is not known at all that poses a huge risk.
    When they are in a good mood and accepting him he can meet them and he should be on a good behavior with them.

Wish you the best,
    Dr.Sky

http://etalkindia.com/talk/love-frie...ds-dr-sky.html

+ Post a Comment HERE!