+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Want to marry with guy 9 years older than me.

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Want to marry with guy 9 years older than me.

Advert.
    hi,
    i'm 22 and my boyfriend is 31. We are in a rellationship for 2 years. He is settled. I just have done my graduation. My parents are against our rellation. As because he is 9 years elder than me. And he is not a brahmin. There is also an another reason that he is not that much good looking guy. Though he belongs from a very good family background. But i do not care about that. I don't want to leave him. I want him with my parents blessings. He is a very good human being. And he loves me too. I have tried to convince them. But they do not want to listen to me. They are saying as because of our age difference there will b hell lot of problem. But I konw nothing will b happened bad. Because we understand each other. And we don't feel any generation gap in our thinking. So kindly suggest me is there any way to convince my parents?

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    He is settled and thats a good thing.

And you know, because of the age difference, your marriage will be far more stable then others , all you need is to convince your parents. However, you are too young that your parents will take you seriously. If you have elder sister / brother, ask him help you with it. All you need is to have more voices to support you, tell your parents if you marry anyone else then you will suffer for whole life ..etc.. be imaginative..

Goodluck..

+ Post a Comment HERE!