+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

I feel guilty after making physical relations with a best friend and lost him

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

I feel guilty after making physical relations with a best friend and lost him

Advert.
    hi.

i cannot say that i was in a relationship. but i used to have a huge crush on a guy. eventually we became friends. gradually it lead to becoming best friends. but honestly i never saw him as my friend. i wanted to date that guy.

well that guy is a very decent, honest who believes in only true love and only 1 true love.

at the college party i got drunk and made him drink too. i almost lost my consciousness, we got to our place and because we were drunk and couldn't think of what's right and what's wrong, got intimate.

next morning we realized that it was a huge mistake and we decided to end our friendship because if we'll talk we will not be able to forget that incident. he told me that he don't want to date me because he has never seen me through the eyes of a bf . i think i lost a very good friend of mine.
    what should i do?

shanu yadav
    shanu yadav is offline eTI Member
    What is done is done.. why not you both becomes F**K buddies.. If you don't like advice then please ignore.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    I agree to Shanu for saying "what is done is done" , however now what you need to understand that you can't undone it, even with breaking up friendship or keeping distance.. I think decision of not being friend anymore is wrong, have you not seen best friend fighting then not seeing each other for long but eventually they forgets everything and gets reunited. You may consider it as one night stupid mistake, but now its time to move on, I am sure you both will have even stronger bond..

Even if you both are decides not to see each other anymore, after a while you both will start missing each other and will patch up things. So, you have to decide.

+ Post a Comment HERE!