+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Loving a bohemian is too difficult - I am scared of uncaring nature

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Loving a bohemian is too difficult - I am scared of uncaring nature

Advert.
    I am in love with a frequent traveller. We r in a long distance relationship. But we love each other verymucH. My boyfriend is a workoholic and dont have much relationship exp. He doesnt give me time. We dont talk for months just chat once in a while. I find this is not enough. I Am scared. If his attitude remains same after we r commited then we will surly breakup over this issue. I want to make him clearly understand that he needs to give me Time. Please help on what to do

Shanaya
    Shanaya is offline Just in!
    Well i think you need to trust your partner and if you both completely love each other distance will never come along your way. All you need to do is take a leap of faith. But if you still not convinced talk to your partner and sort this problem together

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Definitely he should give you time but if you pressurize him for it then I am afraid you will make it difficult for him, it is because love is about understanding each other, if he see that you are not co-operating with him, he may see it as burden and eventually get disoriented. I agree with Shanaya and also wants you to have trust over him.

+ Post a Comment HERE!