+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Mentally irritated help needed on a girl I like

Advert.

sh365
    sh365 is offline Just in!

Mentally irritated help needed on a girl I like

Advert.
    Hi frnds,

I started liking a girl which is my classmate in college some 5-6 month ago. By mistakenly i told about my feeling to her best friends as they were my friends too and told them to keep it secret from her. But they spill out everything about it in front of her. It had happen some 2-3 month ago.

In this period the girl use to talk to me normally and even ask me if my mood is off. Her friend use to tease her in front of me and i just ignored them.

Know from last 10-12 days the behaviour of the girl is changed towards me she doesn't talk to me like before specially in front of her friend. If her friends are not around she talks a bit openly. Now from couples of day she is just completely ignoring me. I don't know why and I am confuse. Currently our internal exam are going on and she used to ask me queries about my expertise subject. But today she didn't asked any question.

Before she used to trust me giving me her laptop which contains her photos and even she had given me her laptop password.

I don't want to be in relationship with her. I just want her to be my best friends. I had told this to her friends so many time but they continue to tease me and her. Now i am so much frustrated that i am not even able to concentrate on my studies.

What should I do? should I talk to her or try to give her space?

Please help.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    So she is not talking to you , you like her but only want to see her as friend. Something has happened, it could be that she is in relationship with some other guy now and her friends / your friends knows about it.

Before deciding to give her space or talk to her, why don't you ask your common friends if they knows anything ?

+ Post a Comment HERE!