+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

What to do when parents wants to marry against will ?

Advert.

manns888
    manns888 is offline Just in!

What to do when parents wants to marry against will ?

Advert.
    I have a GF from last 3 months. It was going good. But she is forced by her parents to get marry someone else. She opposed but they didn't listen. She doesn't like that guy as she loves me but she said bcoz of her parents happiness, she has to go ahead with that guy. What is the Sol here??

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    Hi Manns
    Greetings to you first of all and welcome to etalkindia
    Now coming to your problem, I like to tell you that this is the biggest problems of the parents in india, they feel if the guy or a girl chooses their partner by own choice then the parents ego is hurted, so we see daily problems like this on the forum posted by many.
    As far as your relationship is concerned its quite early days of your relationship and basically it will be a little difficult for you both to convince parents in such an early stage of the relationship.
    Need to more about your details as to what age you two belong too and if the girl isn't ready to marry that guy has she talked to parents about the same??? and are you introduced to her parents or not whether they know you? How they find you by nature and so on??

I can further tell you in detail after I clear certain doubts of mine

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Welcome to eTI forums.

And I support Swapnil, with so little information its hard to provide any solution or support in this matter.

avi sharma
    avi sharma is offline Just in!
    don't burry body. if your girlfriend love you then say her to told that guy about your relationship with whom her parents decided her marriage. after that also tell him i can't marry with you because i love someone. told everything him that she just aggre for their parents. the guy will definitly break the relation.

+ Post a Comment HERE!