+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

What to do when I find my boyfriend have another girlfriend

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

What to do when I find my boyfriend have another girlfriend

Advert.
    HELLO GUYS,,,,,

I m a female,and i m in trouble.i dont want to show my identity here.sorry for that.

i m 22 yrs old girl.i studying in college.i fell in love with someone,someone so special for me and he also loved me so much.i felt like a happiest person in the world but not for lots of days.One day i got to know that my love is not only my love.He had also one more gf.she also studies in my college.she told me that my bf is not mine he is for her and i m only a time pass for him.i am became very angry and i was shouting on her and then i contacted to my bf and told abt that girl but he cut my call .i am trying to contact him but he doesn't give me any answer .why he is behaving me like this??what should i do. i love him so much.who is that girl.please help me what to do.please .he switched off his mb phone and i dont know where he lives

meherali
    meherali is offline eTI Member
    Hi my dear,

its sounds too bad...that guy is not for you, you are very innocent girl he is not loyal person thatswhy he cheated on you.In my opinion, you should leave him.he cut your call ,you should understand what he is doing with you..

+ Post a Comment HERE!