+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Cancellation of online registered passport application to apply new ?

Advert.

harris28
    harris28 is offline Just in!

Cancellation of online registered passport application to apply new ?

Advert.
    Hello,
    I applied for passport before six months in hyderabad. It was cancelled due to some mistake in my dad's name.
    I rectified the mistake but now I am in Banglore and I want to apply passport from there.But the problem is that my old application is still in hold.
    My question is,"can I apply a fresh application without cancelling the existing one and if not how to cancel the existing application"?

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    No, you can't apply fresh passport without first being closed. Do you want to change address from Hyderbad to Bangalore or there is some other issue with current application. Also, I hope you are aware that you are required to be residing for more than a year in order to apply from that particular address.

I suggest you to fix appointment and tell them your situation. Also, in order to cancel you have to submit a simple written application with your details to get it cancelled though personal visit to PSK.

Red face Apply for new Passport and cancellation old application

I have applied for fresh passport and got process but many of my documents were not matching to each other I have fined Rs.1000/- as penalty also but I left after that with lose of patients... now I have got all my documents are corrected and I just wanted to cancel the existing application and will apply for New. Can any one help me in this??? TIA

+ Post a Comment HERE!