+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Sound Equalizer for Bluetooth stereo headset windows 8.1

Advert.

sahil saini
    sahil saini is offline eTI Member

Sound Equalizer for Bluetooth stereo headset windows 8.1

Advert.
    I have bluetooth headphone, its not very good but still it works. I connected it to my phone and used it for a while, works fine but then I connected to my laptop running windows 8.1 , to my surprise sound quality deteriorated very badly. I thought I can adjust the sound through equalizer but no matter how hard I search, I can't find any way to optimize sound output from windows 8.1 computer to stereo bluetooth headset. On searching internet, it is confirmed that equalizer generally provided in windows is not applicable to bluetooth headsets. I think they are right because I tried to search for equalizer option, there was no tab for sound enhancement for bluetooth headset.

So it means there is no sound equalizer for bluetooth audio devices in windows 8.1 and those provided by sound chip manufacturer are only applicable for internal speakers and outlet ?

What kind of joke is that ?

Naveen Arora
    Naveen Arora is offline eTI Iron
    What I think and is also with my BT headset that system wide equalizer will not work with BT because BT is itself a new emulated hardware for sound. So its like attaching a new sound card which need to have its own equalizer. It is only possible if something is specially provided by BT manufacturer for the PC. But in my case, I remember when I had first paired, sound was not good was choppy but after restart it turned fine.

Are you still facing problem with your BT on PC ?

+ Post a Comment HERE!