+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How to convince parents for inter caste marriage in INDIA.

Advert.

Babi
    Babi is offline Just in!

How to convince parents for inter caste marriage in INDIA.

Advert.
    Hello, I am 24 year old girl and I am in love with 31 year old guy who is from different caste. He s well established and very caring and loving guy,i always feel safe and secure with him and I know him from past 4 years. His Family has accepted me. But in my family love marriage is not acceptable. Girls are not supposed to find her perfect match for herself. I don't want to loose him. In the same time I don't want to hurt my parents. So kindly help me how should I convince my parents???

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Hello,

This is what you should do, speak to them or write to them a nice letter explaining ALLthe positive aspects about him and about why he would make a good husband for you and good son-in-law for them. And that he is of the same religion and that one should look for a persons personality, character, mutual understanding, respect,love and care for each other than just caste. Even people with the same caste may not have the other positive aspects, or have the same understanding, love and care for each other and moreover taking a risk or chance with someone you do not know is playing a huge lottery with your life(the world is so crazy out there so many unhappy and sad arranged marriages are there) and if something goes wrong that your parents will suffer along with you. And so, to please give him a chance to atleast meet him. And you should also mention as to how he would make a good son-in-law, how caring and understanding he is. And get your elders in the family to support you and speak to your parents in a very nice way. Let them know that you love them and that you want them to understand you, always speak to them in a nice way, even if they get upset, do not speak harshly to them, only talk when they are calm.

And pray to God daily(for God is love) and HE can bring you love(miracles happen daily), and help couples and singles seeking love and marriage as much as possible(through out your life) so that positive karma/action will bring positivity or love into your life.

http://etalkindia.com/talk/love-frie...ds-dr-sky.html

Dr.Sky

Unregistered Guest

how to convince my parents for inter caste marriage

i love a boy belong to different caste..we are neighbour..we love each other for last 6 years..his parents are agree to accept me..they have no issue...but my parents are not agreeing because of his caste..they are saying if you are not ready to marry with someone else then do court marriage by your own and go with him and never come back..i want to convince my parents..i love my parents and we need their blessings..but can't leave my boyfriend..my parents are not convincing because they have sociatal issues and fear of relatives..plz help me ..and give suggestion..

+ Post a Comment HERE!