+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Are these original casio edifice watch sold on shopclues for low price (ebay.in too)

Advert.

mahinder Guest

Are these original casio edifice watch sold on shopclues for low price (ebay.in too)

Advert.
    I see that there are many watches available online at very cheap price. I was particularly interested to buy a mid range (Rs. 4000-5000) watch from casio. Was looking something which looks premium and attractive as well as modern. I found that for that price casio offers some cool multi dial watches and from RS. 5000 they starts offering chronograph feature. But on ebay and shopclues, I can found many costly watches from casio like :

EF-539D-1A5VDF(ED368)
    Casio Chronogrph Watch Edifice EF 539D-1A4V Red

These watches are available for 1/4th of original price, now that makes me suspicious. Are these real watches, they say they are imported and hence carry no warranty in India but only 1 year seller warranty. Makes sense but are these really important original casio watches, specially the Edifice series because I don't want end up with duplicate or replica watches from casio.

Anyone ever purchased such watches online from ebay or other site , were they authentic ?

If you want, I can show you link where they are selling such watches at very cheap price or just search in ebay and shopclues for casio watches.

shanu yadav
    shanu yadav is offline eTI Member
    In simple words, they are not original, they are replica and please buy only from some reliable sources.

+ Post a Comment HERE!