+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Worried because of obsessive lover who is my classmate

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Worried because of obsessive lover who is my classmate

Advert.
    Hello everyone,

There'a a guy in my coaching who likes me way too much. He is very posessive about me and gets angry if i talk to somebody else. He even told some of his friends not to talk to me because he want to talk to me all the time . He keeps complimenting me about how cute i am, how beautiful my eyes are. If he dosen't come to coaching for a single day he'll call me that very evening to tell me that he missed.He is very short tempered so am i. But i don't have the courage to go and confront him. I just want to ignore him but he keeps on making moves to woo me. I have even tried to tell him indirectly that i dont like to be in any relationship and moreover i have told him that for me he is just a friend.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    So, there is nothing between you both, its just that he tries to woo you all the time and happens to be your classmate in coaching institute.

Well, if you want to get rid of him, then simply pretend you are in relationship from long, even before joining this class and you are so serious about it and the other guy too, make story that he lives in other town or something and tell your friends. Hopefully he will back off.

Unregistered Guest

worried about an obsessive lover- part2

hi Aarish, thanks for the solution you gave me,
    i just want to tell you that i have told him that i am in a relationship with a guy from past 1 year but he dosen't understand it. he wanted to know my boyfriend's full name and details so that he could search him on fb and i know later he will tell me my bf's faults so that i could end my relation he said that he felt bad when he came to know about it. But he still loves me and always will. now i hate him so much that most of the time i try to ignore him, that also he don't understand. if i won't talk to him in my coaching he will call me and tell me that he missed me etc. etc. he always tries to seek my sympathy and flirts whenever and wherever possible.
    i have also told my bf, he is very angry and told me that he'll come to my coaching and will talk to that guy. but i know all this will simply create a scene and havoc. i told him not to come because i am afraid that the coaching authorities will come to know about this.

please help!

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator
    Dear guest, your post have been merged. Instead of creating new question everytime, you may simply REGISTER on eTI to continue discussion. If you have any question or doubt then please use "Contact us" link.

Also, see my signature below for more details about using eTI.
    You may want to read:

Thought of the Moment:
    A community is all about helping each other.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Thanks Admin for merging the discussion.

About question, its surprising that you already have a relationship and he knows about it then still he is persuading for you. I think there is also some mistake from your part. I am sure the way you interact , it gives him hope of some kind. May be you should talk to him seriously , take 2-3 common friends, explain things to them and then along with these friends, go to this guy and talk to him.

Don't show any kind of sympathy, care towards him or he will be a menace for you in future. Do not drag it further. If still he doesn't change then change your mobile number (infact do it now) and also change batch or leave coaching altogther and join elsewhere for your greater good. Anything else will just create scene which you obviously wants to avoid.

+ Post a Comment HERE!