+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Does she love - I can't predict her intention at all.

Advert.

Ashok m pandey Guest

Does she love - I can't predict her intention at all.

Advert.
    Hi I am Ashok, I am 29 years old ,I saw a girl in my office aged about 21 yrs i was so impressed see her, I looked her continuous and she also looked me . I got her fb id from her senior boy who was with her and also asked about her to dat boy about her love to anybody and got to know she is in relation. Dat boy said that girl everything , I had asked to him. After 4 days she accepted my fb friend request and started chatting with me and also said she can't marry the boy whom she love because the boy is from other community and told me to not to talk with her like this we started talking I also brought her mobile number we started talking over phone and Whatsapp. Like this 6 months passed , I sent a proposal to her family for marriage with her permission which was rejected by her family and after that she also continued talking with me even she calls me first when she wakeup from bed and take care very much of me now after few days she said not interested to talk to me.but I love her very much even I attempted suicide and saved . it is felt like I can't live without her. But she is not agree to talk to me , I am trying to call her but she is not responding and when responding talking so rude.So I told her to block me if she not interested to tlk me she blocked my one number but another is not blocked, fact is that I can't predict her intention what she wants. I have been mad here , I am neither messaging nor calling but my life is felt like spoiled. So please help me what to do on the had my family have arranged a marriage. I can't take a decision so please help me.

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    So, she overcame past relationship chaos and then accepted your proposal. You both also decided to get married. You also sent her family marriage proposal which was sadly refused. But now from few days, for no apparent reason, she is not talking to you, she is avoiding you and its seriously disturbing you.

Well, everything is good here however, your suicide attempt was a childish act. I don't think what she feels for you now but definitely such act would have made her feel in-secured with you. Believe me, no one wants to have life with a person who resort to suicide to solve problems.

If she has blocked you, then there must be some reason, could be her family who may have asked her to not to continue relation with you.

You said, she still accepts your whatsapp messages, why don't you send her a clear message where you ask here to solve your agony. May be you can ask her something like

"If you have decided to keep distance from me then I am sure there must be a strong reason behind it. However, no matter what , I am not able to decipher it myself and its causing great pain. Unlike my past mistakes, this time , like a mature man, I really need to know reason for this rift. I promise that I will respect your decision , however I deserve to know why my life , my love is has gone trenchant".

Try that and let me know what happens.

Savera......

+ Post a Comment HERE!