+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How do I know teflon coating on my car is real ?

Advert.

feeme Guest

How do I know teflon coating on my car is real ?

Advert.
    Hi,
    I recently got my car teflon coated by a local paintshop, they charged me Rs. 3000 after discount, earlier he was asking Rs. 3800 for it. He said first we will do scrubbing polish and then will apply teflon coating. So when my car was returned, it was shining as new and paint got brighter and better. But this is also happens when you get rubbing or scrubbing on your car.

The more closely I examine my car, more I feel that its just normal polish. Now I am so much skepticle about it that I went again to him and he said that there is no way to clear my doubt, you have to believe me.

Guys is there any simple way to confirm whether they have actually used teflon coating or just fooling me ?

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    There is no simple way to know it apart of believing them. Even if they do scrubbing polish and apply regular polish then too the car shine and color will change giving you feeling of new car. Did you see what brand they were using, teflon coating for paint was introduced by "Dupont" , if its dupont product they used then you have good teflon coat , even if its from 3M then you are OK, rest is probably fake or some other kind of paint protection.

+ Post a Comment HERE!