+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How to Configure TP-LINK wifi(TD-W8961ND router) to use tikona broadband

Advert.

satpreet Guest

How to Configure TP-LINK wifi(TD-W8961ND router) to use tikona broadband

Advert.
    Hi, I have been using Tikona broadband from a while and it works good at my place but is it possible to use my TP-Link 300 Mbps Wireless N ADSL Router (TD-W8961ND) with it. It is lying unused at my home from a few months because at my old house I was using it with bsnl adsl broadband connection. How can make its use, currently I am just connecting tikona to my computer directly. But I can't use it on anything else because I can't connect it to my TP link router.

Tikona customer care is not any help because they always promise but never come to help. In past I had problem with my tikona connection but they fixed it without visiting my home. I think was problem not with my end but from their hand.

Help me please.

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    So you are basically trying to use home router to distribute Tikona internet inside your home.
    Its I guess simple, just plug your Tikona net cable (assuming RJ45) in to TP-LINK router then set router to work on bridge mode, now you have internet through this router in your whole house.

My friend uses Tikona, I will ask him if anything else is required in this setup.

Savera......

TikonaCare
    TikonaCare is offline Just in!

Re:How to Configure TP-LINK wifi(TD-W8961ND router) to use tikona broadband

Quote Originally Posted by satpreet View Post
    Hi, I have been using Tikona broadband from a while and it works good at my place but is it possible to use my TP-Link 300 Mbps Wireless N ADSL Router (TD-W8961ND) with it. It is lying unused at my home from a few months because at my old house I was using it with bsnl adsl broadband connection. How can make its use, currently I am just connecting tikona to my computer directly. But I can't use it on anything else because I can't connect it to my TP link router.

Tikona customer care is not any help because they always promise but never come to help. In past I had problem with my tikona connection but they fixed it without visiting my home. I think was problem not with my end but from their hand.

Help me please.
    Dear Satpreet,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have noted your post. In order to assist you further, we would require your contact or Tikona User ID details. We have assigned a reference number # TIKNV1868 to your case. Requesting you to mention the reference number in the subject line while sharing your details with us on [email protected]

Regards,
    Tikona Care

TikonaCare
    TikonaCare is offline Just in!
    Quote Originally Posted by satpreet View Post

Help me please.
    Dear Satpreet,

This is a gentle reminder to follow-up on your concern listed on Nov 11, 2015. Requesting you to share details in order for us to assist/resolve your concern. Kindly share your details with us on [email protected] mentioning your assigned reference number TIKNV1868 in the subject line.

Regards,
    Tikona Care

+ Post a Comment HERE!