+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Wife's friendship with ex Co-Worker - issue of trust

Advert.

goldfishsk
    goldfishsk is offline Just in!

Wife's friendship with ex Co-Worker - issue of trust

Advert.
    I am married since 12 years with 2 Kids. I am 42 and wife 36. She is a teacher. She had a Co-Worker a guy one year in service. This person left school as he got job in Police. During his training period he used to sent messages in FB messenger. Messages were normal in nature and she used to show me and reply some of it.
    Then he started sending messages in WhatsApp and later both SMS and whatsApp. Initially she used to show messages and all are normal. In last 2 months I cannot find any of his messages in Whatsapp or inbox and thought he is busy at work.

She is using a combo number and its bill comes to my mail. When I accidentally checked she has messaged him 10-15 times and most were when i am outstation or late to come from office due to work.

When I asked about her on this she said messages are casual and so she did not show me. Also she messaged that guy not to send messages as I dislike.

Issue become little serious as he still send messages. With her permission I blocked him on mobile,WhatsApp and FB. Presently options are nil. Now she is an effort to get back my trust and says I am the only person in her life. We are having more communication and love time. But its worrying me that whether I can trust her. What are the possibilities of her restarting the old game etc. Please advice...

Naveen Arora
    Naveen Arora is offline eTI Iron
    Hi, Your issue of trust is completely justified because it is something which is very hard to build and once there is a dent, repairing is even harder.

But on the other hand, what I believe that if your partner is pure and dedicated towards you, such communication, friendship should not be issue at all, rather I think they help to strengthen bond between the partners because both then feels stronger bond because of trust they show.

So, instead of asking her to block, you should have just let her know that you know about communication but you have no issue as you trust your wife, this further strengthen her trust in you as well as her loyalty.

Now, my advice is that never ever talk about this guy again, if you want, you may snoop into her details but don't ask her directly let her. If she ever talks about him then answer that you have faith and trust in her so no matter what.. its more like if something is yours by heart, no one can take it away.

+ Post a Comment HERE!