+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Which is better----Love Marriage or Arrange Marriage

Advert.

tusharagg87
    tusharagg87 is offline Newbie

Which is better----Love Marriage or Arrange Marriage

Advert.
    guys i have seen many arriange marriage of my known and loved broken...i just dont believe in arrange marriage...

Marry with the girl you love...you know who she is and how she is and you won't be blaming if unfortunately the marriage fails...i want your reviews guys

diabolosdarelord
    diabolosdarelord is offline eTI Member

Re: Which is better----Love Marriage or Arrange Marriage

i think the arrange marriage is best.....parents will not select a bad girl to marry, if you believe then you can go for love marriage, if the girl is trust worthy . I have seen so many girls who does't know , how to maintain relationship

please be carefull ... when you select a girl ... and want to make your life patner
    Diabolos Darelord

himalayan
    himalayan is offline eTI Member

Most of the love marriages become burdensome like after marriage and all love disappears and they find only faults in each other because they know each others loose points but in Arrange marriage they try to understand good qualities and sort out the wrong things and make their life more beautiful.

wendy747
    wendy747 is offline Newbie

Both are good. but i feel good when it is an arranged marriage. The reason is very simple. When u go for love marriage you tend to offend people in your family. you lose your respect for people who took care of you till you become a complete grown up.

Your parents never complained when they raised you and did all that you wanted....so is it not your turn to do what they want for you. whatever they would do would be the best cause they will never want their child to suffer. and do you think that going for a love marriage is gonna fetch you diamonds...if you hurt ur parents and go for the love marriage where do u think the blessing would come from....

maybe they will forgive you but deep down somewhere you hurt them so badly...is it justice? i am not against love marriages at all...if ur parents agree to it....

No one can ever succeed marrying someone hurting ur parents! and don't you think that no matter where u are u need ur parents' good wishes and blessing to go ahead and succeed?

So according to me Arranged Marriage is the best! there's no end to the things u explore here!
    All the best for whatever you choose!May God grant you His divine grace and wisdom in making the right decision!
    Love and Prayers
    Winnie

sportfree
    sportfree is offline eTI Iron

Love some one after marriage it will make the relationship stronger.

Bhvm
    Bhvm is offline eTI Aluminium

Arranged gets my vote.

Esp as the girl has blessings of your Daadi any Mumy.

7. Advert.

ljyrhapsody
    ljyrhapsody is offline Newbie

Parents are really great and important to our lives. But parents won't be with us for the whole lifetime, we have the rights to own our own life style, including love. It's not that I want refute the arrange marriage, but if we have the luck of finding true love, why give up?

sunidhi
    sunidhi is offline eTI Aluminium

well i personally feel both are good and have advantages and disadvantages of each of them.. love marriages are now a days common in india..
    Post Free Ads at Meramaal.com | Voucher Codes India

chitti
    chitti is offline Just in!

Hi Tushar,

I am somewhat in the same confusion right now. I love someone but I dont want to change my caste and all that. My parents dont like that too. Should I go for it or not is the biggest dilemma.

But believe me, if you want to go for a love marriage, make sure both your parents are happy and accpetable abt it. Becuase if atleast one of the parties dont like it, its a torture. I love my parents and also this guy. I have to hurt one or the other and get hurt in the process too. Its not easy to just think that your parents will adjust after a few days. Thats wrong. They have spent all their life looking after you, your needs, desires and happiness. Think before you take a decision abt love itself. Once you fall in love and progress with it, its very hard to move your heart out of it too.
    Loved ones are too precious.

Bhvm
    Bhvm is offline eTI Aluminium

It is the parents who gave you birth...
    You are their blood.......

They can in no way be ignored.. whatever be the circumstances.

sunidhi
    sunidhi is offline eTI Aluminium

yeah Bhvm said it right.. you should not hurt ur parents dude.. So many years your parents have given you all the happiness you wanted so now its your time to give them back. so please dont hurt them dude.
    Post Free Ads at Meramaal.com | Voucher Codes India

naturelover_15
    naturelover_15 is offline Newbie

HI...i read ur posts. i'd like to help you.plz add me as ur buddy. well..i wana tell you that i'm in love wid a foreign girl.she's from philippines.so im interested in ur love life. hope u'd get married to ur bf.best of luck. my yahoo id is [email protected].

tc.bye.
    mohit .

dk4info
    dk4info is offline Newbie

definately love marriage no doubt about that

wolfspirit
    wolfspirit is offline Newbie

i have known lots of people who have arranged marriage and are still together yet i have known lots of people who married for love and are now going through bad divorce, i think that when people marry for love they are are doing so blindly as it is lust and not love they marry for so in end it fails sometimes, love is a good thing as it is something that can grow and blossem then bear fruit the real trick to a fullfilling marrige by either arranged or not is to understand and know the differance between love and lust and to then travel the road of love

kammy
    kammy is offline eTI Copper

i agree with wolfsprit.
    my parents are arranged marriage my father didn't even see my mom before his marriage but still we are happy family.And they are a beautiful couple
    kamal

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast