+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Taking decision to marry without telling parents- but can't hurt them

Advert.

aarchiag
    aarchiag is offline Just in!

Taking decision to marry without telling parents- but can't hurt them

Advert.
    I am in a relationship with a guy from more than 2 years. 13 months back..my parents came to know about this relationship and bluntly denied to accept it due to inter caste issues and other cultural differences. His parents are quite open and are perfectly okay with this.my parents are so traditional and too much stubborn in case of love marriages. I have tried everything to convince my parents but all vein. M so attached with my parents..so starting my new life with my guy without their blessing I cant even imagine. My weakness is m so emotional. Anyways Now we both have decided to move ahead. Actually we had to decide bcos we both have age difference of 5 years. He is 31 and I am 26 . My parents are just insisting me to leave him but please note this..they are not searching any other match for me. Unko kya lagta h ki me abhi 26 ki hui hu..wo meri shadi 2 saal baad bhi kar sakte h but that guy..that guy cant wait for 2-3 more years..as he is already 31..so pressure is mounting on him..uske ghar par dusre rishte aate h but his parents have to deny..have to escape everytime. So we both now have to take a decision. Now problem is that I am feeling like breaking from inside as I can't even think to hurt my parents at all..and my this step will hurt them badly...and back of the mind I know after a year or two they will accept our relationship but at this point of time taking such a big decision is gonna so hard for me..what should I do..please just suggest me and advice anything which can make my parents convinced..if it happens..it will be a kind of miracle for me. Need your help....
    Thanks

avi sharma
    avi sharma is offline Just in!
    Hello friend i read about your situation.. you have to talk with your parents once again about that guy.. also told if u r not agree then i will marry with him.
    If boy parents agree then call them at ypur home and make their appointment with your parents.
    And last thing go for court mrg...

+ Post a Comment HERE!