• Shivani

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

My boyfriend beaten to almost death by brother but I still love him and marry

Advert.

Singhmamta
    Singhmamta is offline Just in!

My boyfriend beaten to almost death by brother but I still love him and marry

Advert.
    Em in a great mess....nothing seems gud for me...i dnt knw wat to do...even m thinking of sucide...i loved a boy since i was in 12th and one day my brother came to know about our relationship and he beated him lyk anything...he was about to die...he had one leg broken and rod in his hand....i was helpless...i was totally freaking out...after two months i got admsn in girls university and had no contact wid day guy....xactly after one and half year my one old schol frnd talked about him and gave his number to me....we talked again wid each other....we had same feeling of luv...he was angry wid me but he luvs me so he was convinced some how.....we can't live widout each other....i met him many times...we had nyt bunks...drinks...much more ol together...but now my parents talk about marriage and it makes me crazy...bcz I can't leave him....but nothing can hapen between us...because his family will never accept me after ol dis....even we both can't gathered dis mch courage dat we can talk about dis wid dem...but I can't even think about anyone else in my lyf...i m jst 20...i dnt want to get married...m hapy wid my bf...i want to mary him but i dnt knw how...please help....

avi sharma
    avi sharma is offline Just in!
    I think u r both truly with each other.. i jst want to say you, if u both go for court mrg, then no body will harm you. After court mrg you can start your study and if u want to live with him, then u also live with your lover.
    When you go for court mrg the court will provide you police protection so that no body can harm you.
    One thing more sbse bda rog kya khenge log, yhi sochte ho na.. chhod do is soch ko.. koe kuchh nai deta hai sb kuchh hme khud krna pdta h..
    Life is ur and u have a fully right to live in your own way.
    Love is so precious so plz don't loose it..

avi sharma
    avi sharma is offline Just in!
    hey don't take this type of step like sucide.. are you getting mad????? go simply for court marriage,,, court will provide you police protection,,, you don't have to take tension,,, after court marriage i promise you both family will aggree...
    all the best,,,

+ Post a Comment HERE!