+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Panjabi Girl and UP Boy love marriage issue (co-worker in Govt. office)

Advert.

mehaksayshi
    mehaksayshi is offline Just in!

Panjabi Girl and UP Boy love marriage issue (co-worker in Govt. office)

Advert.
    i am a punjabi girl..and my bf is from U.P. due to huge cultural difference btw our families we are scared to disclose our relationship. we both work in the same office (govt. job) and that is the only similarity. how to start with things??? my parents know that i am going around with someone...nothing in detail. his sister knows about me.
    how to approach parents directly? and whom to convince first..mine or his??? and how???

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Hello,
    Since you both are financially independent it is good and that too in the same office. Just take some time in doing prayers and good karmic actiivties (perhaps 6 months) before you decide to go ahead and convince your parents. Then test the waters , meaning get other family members support, ask them what they think abt love marriage, since there is some one you know who is in love and they are from different cultural backgrounds. You both have to sit together and put all the similar and positive aspects, such as you both are north indians, can speak hindi etc, family background(social, professional, educated, well placed etc etc), so that you can mention all the similar and positive aspects.
    Once you get other family's support, you can just test your parents, or have your family members test them to see what they say, and if they say no, just introduce your guy just as a good friend(similarly with his family also), and try to get their affection so that they would think that you/him would be the ideal mate for their respective children. Dont introduce as boyfriend or girlfriend. Or someone(family or family friends) can fix a match for both of you(make it seem arranged and not love marriage), if parents only believe in arranged. So find out first what parents are thinking and what they are expecting(best done by your trustworthy family members rather than you / him ), so they dont get any doubts.

And pray to God daily(for God is love) and HE can bring you love(miracles happen daily), and help couples and singles seeking love and marriage as much as possible(through out your life) so that positive karma/action will bring positivity or love into your life.

http://etalkindia.com/talk/love-frie...ds-dr-sky.html

Wish you the best,
    Dr.Sky

mehaksayshi
    mehaksayshi is offline Just in!
    thanku so much for those words...bt its not dat easy cz my parents are too self centered in this matter...I mean dey would hate other family members talking about our issues...its like cousins are cousins here...so I cnt let anyone know things before them else dey would feel double cheated...n secondly d biggest prob is our States.. don't know why but Punjabi ppl have dat strange outlook towards ones from U.P and Bihar...similar is reciprocated on his family for Punjab n haryana... nd den comes d king of problems... kundali..
    it's too complicated...
    bt yes we, as a pair are sure about each other but honestly scared about both families reaction..

+ Post a Comment HERE!