+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Inter state Marriage - Tamil and Telugu from IT field

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Inter state Marriage - Tamil and Telugu from IT field

Advert.
    Hi All,

I am Tamil Girl and he is Telugu. We are loving each other deeply.In his side parents accepted our love. We both are working IT field.My side my parents not accepting they are doing emotional black mail to marry another guy. I don't know what to do in this situation. I am not interested in elope as my dad is heart patient. If my lover wants to talk with my parents also language barrier. I tried my level best but my Parents are so firm. Kindly give some suggestion how to proceed.I cant think of another guy in my life. I want only my lover as my hubby

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Hello,
    It is a difficult situation, what you can do is, introduce your guy to your parents as your friend, make sure you bring him with another girl friend of yours, so they dont get doubts, let them form some kind of attachment or bonding. As far as communication, you can get him to write a letter from the heart in english, and you can translate it in tamil and give it to your parents. Tell him to write as to how much he cares and loves you and that he would not leave you (this is the fear of most parents in love marriage), and how he would make a good son-in-law.
    And you can refuse to see the new guy that they want you to marry or just give a good excuse why you dont want to marry him or tell the guy that you are in love with some one else, he may just refuse you.
    And since your father is not well, make sure he gets good medications, love and compassion from your family.
    And pray to God daily(for God is love) and HE can bring you love(miracles happen daily), and help couples and singles seeking love and marriage as much as possible(through out your life) so that positive karma/action will bring positivity or love into your life.

http://etalkindia.com/talk/love-frie...ds-dr-sky.html

Wish you the best,
    DR.Sky

+ Post a Comment HERE!